Thursday 10 September 2009

T-Pain explains beef with Jay-z and Fabolous


This aint the first time I done said it. Nothing has changed. I called Jay and I said can you come out on my set [during Summer Jam] and do the D.O.A song, it’ll be a big look for me and you. I embrace the song, I love the song and don’t get me wrong Jay-z is the best in the game period. I would never say anything different. At that time he said “yo I’m triple booked, I’m in Switzerland right now, I can’t do it”. Then I’m ready to go on stage after Jeezy set and they said “hold on, Jay-z is about to come out with Jeezy” and I said ” Jay-z is in switzerland”. They say “no he’s not, he’s right there” and I look to the side and there’s Jay-z. So he gets on the stage and when he gets to the part where he says “I don’t need anyone smiling at this” he pointed at me and then at the end of the song when I tried to shake his hand, he turned around, gave the mic to someone and said “good riddance”.

In regards to Fabolous:
“ I mean if somebody had a problem with Akon and they start dissin him then Im goin back stage and figure whats up”.


info provided courtesy of Realtalkny

No comments:

Post a Comment