Tuesday 1 September 2009

Anyone can get got? Whose to blame?


Yesterday the inevitable happened. Jay-Z's highly anticipated album, The Blueprint 3, hit the web and has already reached hundreds of thousands of downloads on a multitude of file sharing sites.

But the Brooklyn MC says it's not a problem as he has grown to look at it as a great thing.

“I may be the most bootlegged artist in history,” he told MTV News shortly after his album leaked.

“It’s a preview. I’m excited for people to hear the album. I’m very proud of the work I’ve done, so enjoy it.”

“My pager is actually ringing right now, so people are probably calling me and telling me they pretty much like it,” he explained. “I can tell by the way my pager rings if a song is good or not. It’s really going crazy right now.”

Before the aforementioned statement however, Jay quickly passed blame on Timbaland and his camp.

"Whether Timbaland or his camp got their email jacked, cuz it was only his songs that leaked first… now The whole thing is going to leak pretty soon."

courtesy of Defsounds

No comments:

Post a Comment